Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, August 17, 2015

Day 19 – (AD 924) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.6 miles on my Schwinn 170…(this is a recording). I have now cycled a total of 431.2 miles as a part of my Jim’s Trek Part IV; overall – 19,420.7 miles; 31,254.6 kilometers.


I am now located at Largo da República 41 and just in time for lunch at the Mini Mercado. I am sort of following the southern coast of Portugal. My next destination and goal point – 288 miles.

I thought I was caught in a time-warp. The culmination of some of my learning to today in 2015 – Art, English, Music, and Fabric…and Computer Software. Thank you Janis Joplin. Prep-school penny loafers, button-down, Montreal Forum, homework assignment, cut the air for the smoke.

A Brief History of Tie-Dye, Molly Bermea, June 2015.



Appointments today. Four frozen on the forehead. Pre-op for left foot-bottom.


Used my new Hamilton slow-cooker to make Thai Turkey Curry Meatballs. Followed the directions to the iota. Found the sauce in the final product had separated. The Meatballs tasted great but I gotta do some research and learning about the separation of the sauce.



This is my 988th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,411 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment