Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Day 21 – (AD 926) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – What Can I Say On My Schwinn 170?

Good Day,

This afternoon I pedaled another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. I’m still cycling and my totals have no reached 19,464.9 miles; 31,325.8 kilometers.

Virtually I am located now on the N125 at about 1 mile south east of Almancil in the District of Faro.
 

I’m trying to figure out where I will be after the next 4 days. As the saying goes “All good things must come to an end.” My foot-bottom will be “slashed” open in the wee hours of Monday morning next. Doctor has told me that, all-things-being-equal; I cannot cycle until after he examines my foot on the 14th day of recovery. And so my Trek and journey will be put on hold…for a short bit.

And then there is the car accident result, me, possible whiplash. What can I say? Damn, idiot drivers!


Yes I have my diabetes under control. This morning’s early blood sugar count dropped 23 points to 99. Supper last night – Baked Picadillo Zucchini Boats with Green Peas and a quick Salad. Dessert – B&J’s Cherry Garcia Frozen Yogurt. And I am continuing on my regime of NO diabetes medications.



Using the slow-cooker again today – Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and Potatoes.

Finished baking my #22 loaf of No-Knead Bread.


Our quilts are on their way to Cabarrus, North Carolina. USPS tracking records as of 12:30 am this early morning “The item is currently in transit to destination.”

BW 1950 (left) - BW 2010 (right) - JSAB

Tampa Kaleidoscope - JSAB


This is my 990th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,519 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment