Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, August 21, 2015

Day 23 – (AD 928) – 22.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – From Portugal to Spain On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals to date have now reached 19,509.9 miles; 31,398.2 kms. Just think less than 500 miles more to go to reach 20,000 miles.

I crossed over the Rio Guardiana from Portugal to Spain this morning.




I am located in Andalusia intersection of N-431 and A-499. All things being equal, I now have 203 miles to go to my next destination and goal point.



According to my calculation I have now completed 78.3% of my overall goal. I will be cycling Saturday and Sunday but I don't think my foot bottom will be healed right away after sliced open on Monday. Once it is healed and according to the numbers I think I would have approximately 268 pedaling days left.


Well my blood sugar jumped 9 points is morning. Last night supper was Cheese Tortellini with Spinach and Tomato and Onions. It was so damn good that I had to eat two bowls full. And of course sauce included heavy cream, whole milk, and Parmesan cheese. It definitely was worth the nine points.

I completed two of those shades of color tests online. Not sure how scientific and/or exact they truly are but… I was able to get them all correct but I did discover that I do have some time distinguishing between shades of purple and blue.

There are now 673 with individuals who filed a Statement of Candidacy (FEC Form 2) with the FEC to register as a 2016 presidential candidate. And of course the media is trying to highlight the number of times the "leading" candidates change feet. I'm just wondering when I will hear and or read something that will make me perk up and decide who I will vote for to represent the as President of the United States.

Loaf #23 is out of the oven. It is a Cranberry Raisin No Knead loaf.

No Knead Loaf #23 - Cranberry Raisin

And it tasted bloody good, especially with cheddar cheese. (Hell yes I'm still watching my blood sugar count.)

This is my 991st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,833 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment