Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Day 24 – (AD 929) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Aljaraque, Huelva, Spain On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And this morning I pedaled 22.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Recorded totals: 19,532.3 miles; 31,434.3 kilometers.



Today I am located on Calle Araucaria which is appears to be running parallel to A-492. My location, Aljaraque, Huelva, Spain.

My #23 no knead loaf, Cranberry Raisin… Damn, that one was good. Check out Jim’s Gotta Eat – JGE 43 – 22 Most Wanted No-Knead Loaves



This is my 992nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 75,909 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Short and to the point today.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment