Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, August 3, 2015

Day 7 – (AD 912) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Not Wet on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Baby the rain must fall. Baby the winds must blow. Thank you Glen Yarborough...and Max takes his own selfie.



My street at 9:00 am.



My street at 11:00 am.

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 22.1 miles. I have now completed 19,150.3 miles; 30,819.5 kilometers.

And it is a wonder where my virtual Trek is taking me. I did write some time ago and when I first started this crazy journey that I did not want to restrict myself to the tarmac.



Well this morning I got my wish. I am located on the ledge of Vila de Óbidos and the Rua de Biquinha in the Leiria District in Portugal.

Binding completed to our new Roo Royale. Yesterday we completed the top for It's A Roo, another small quilt.

Roo Royale, Quilts SB JSAB, 2015


It's A Roo, Quilts SB JSAB, 2015


Our three quilts BW 1950, BW 2010, and Tampa Kaleidoscope have been accepted for display at Splash of Color show in North Carolina.

This is my 974th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 74,475 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is our email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment