Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Day 8 – (AD 913) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Thinking on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today, back on my Schwinn 170 I pedaled 22.4 miles. My totals are now – 19,172.7 miles; 30,855.5 kilometers.

Blue line is today's virtual Trek.

As I continue my Trek and Part IV I can now add 183.2 miles; 294.8 kilometers. I now have 23.0% remaining of my overall goal.


I am located at 30 Avenida da Liberdade somewhere between Ribamar and Maceira in the area of District of Lisbon, Portugal.  (See the "X".  That's me...virtually.)

Oh by the way my viewing companion while I ride my Schwinn 170 is Leverage. Simply it is a modern day Robin Hood played by Timothy Hutton as Nate Ford. I’m now into the 2nd of five seasons.


Having a viewing companion without commercials definitely helps me to pedal a consistent 72 to 75 minutes. Oh and the more action involved in the movie/show I am watching the more aggressive I seem to be in my pedaling.

Early morning blood sugar remained at 95. Last night supper – Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole and dessert, Samoa Chocolate Éclair Cake. It’s a wonder that my numbers didn’t spike, especially after the Cake.



This is my 976th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 74,561 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is our email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment