Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 2, 2015

Day 47 – (AD 952) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Still congested, and getting better. My totals now stand at 20,049.8 miles; 32,267.1 kilometers.


I am located, virtually, at AL-5107, 04140 Carboneras, Almería, Spain. These houses, hotels and condos are pristine. I think I am packing and moving. My next destination and goal point is about 4 days away.

Just wondering about table habits, (notice that I am not writing ‘manners’).  The other day at Red Lobster this somewhat elderly couple came in and were seated near my table. After being seated, scanning the menu, one of the couple, in broken English, asked if the Honey Jalapeño Shrimp were too spicy…

Question – When does Hispanic not connect Jalapeño? But when the couple each reached and speared a Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit with his and her forks, simultaneously, and then proceeded to eat the biscuits from each own fork I just wondered where in the Sam hell are these patrons from?

I was taught - "The correct manner in which one eats a scone is the same manner in which one eats a dinner roll. Simply break off a bite size only piece, place it on your plate and then apply, with your bread and butter knife, the jam and cream. A fork is not used to eat a scone."

Just to mention we’ve been working and the drawing, drafting, design, construction of a number of quilts and wall-hangings. Check with Quilt SB for updates…they’re on the way.


Here are three more blocks for our 1,000 Origami Crane challenge. These three are #s 46, 47, and 48. I think we’ve got a number more to go.


Medusa was one of three sisters born to Phorcys and Ceto known as the Gorgons.

How many sisters did Medusa have?

Kim Davis, Kim Davis, Kim Davis... I'm sick and tired of hearing about Kim Davis.

There, see how easy it is to twist the possible intent of my words…

This is my 1,020th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,587 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment