Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day 50 – (AD 955) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170, And a Day.

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals now are 20,117.0 miles; 32,375.2 kilometers. I’m still average about 21.0649215 miles a day and my speed is about 18.3 mph.



Something strange this morning. Google Maps has me located at Исла де Паскуа-Урбанисасьон Мохо проспекти, 27, 30868 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain. Okay. The first part of the location is in Serbian, translated “Easter Island - Urbanisas' on Moho-aways”.

I’ve been averaging just over 109.1 mg/dL these past 15 days. I’m still med-free for my diabetes. A normal sugar level is less than 100 mg/dL after not eating (fasting) for at least 8 hours. I was beginning to worry as in those 15 days I pedaled 13. Then I remembered that there had to be a correlation between blood sugar and a bad cold/flu. Yup, that’s it. Per WebMd “If you have diabetes, it's important to avoid getting the flu, or influenza. Everyone has a chance of catching this viral infection, but people with diabetes have a harder time fighting it off. The flu can put added stress in your body, which can affect your blood sugar levels and raise the chance of serious health complications.” Well even though I am still hacking, I’m feeling a lot better and less congested.


This is my 1,024th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,744 Pageviews.


Yes I am writing this late. Very late. Thoughts and prayers please. Thank you.



I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment