Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, November 2, 2015

Day 70 – (AD 975) – 23.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 17th Goal Point On My Schwinn 170.

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 23.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 20,580.4 miles; 33,121.0 kilometers.



And today I reached my 17th goal and destination point on the 70th day of my Jim’s Trek Part IV.


That destination is Barcelona.



It is a wonder what one, (me), can do with a little bit of imagination, Google Maps, and a Schwinn fitness cycle.

I am located at C-58, 08223 Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain.



And I am now headed in a north-westerly direction.

And here are a couple of images of the next two parts of Son Shine; the landscape and the figure. Will be printing figure to fabric. We're incorporating one of our techniques in the landscape which I think will make this a very unique piece.




Check out our Quilts SB site and Quilts SB Facebook.

A positive foreshadowing in the short future, hopefully, “Google Fiber seen as boon to business as Tampa prepares for digital giant”, William R. Levesque, Tampa Bay Times, Nov. 1, 2015.  I’m in line…at my desk.

The best phrase I’ve heard thus far from any candidate this current campaign. “When we entertain these ridiculous questions from the media, we empower them.” Chris Christie, CNN, November 2, 2015. And I will further append that, as any ridiculous questions. Period.

This is my 1,048th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 79,043 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment