Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day 71 ½ – (AD 976 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – This Body Not On My Schwinn 170 Today

Good Day,



Today my body is telling me not to get on my Schwinn 170. I know, I know it has to rest. And on the 8th day and 189.0 miles after he rests.




I thought Presidents and would-be Presidents wrote their memoirs after their term of Office. Is it recorded anywhere that a candidate for the highest office of the land include pseudo-literary scholarship and signature stops as a part of his or her platform?



I guess it is.

An article by Allen Barra for The Daily Beast “The Best Books by U.S. Presidents”, (Feb 18, 2013) sort of sums it up in its first phrase “Let’s be honest: most U.S. presidents aren’t really known for their writing…

My No-Knead Bread habit is in full swing. This morning’s loaf #51, White Raisin, is in the oven. The aroma of bread baking is beginning to fill the house.



Son Shine update - Landscape completed and tacked on to the body of the quilt.



Looking good.

This is my 1,050th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 79,163 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment