Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Day 72 – (AD 977) – 23.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Back On My Schwinn 170 Today

Good Day,

This morning I did, and I pedaled my Schwinn 170 23.9 miles. My totals now stand at – 20,628.0 miles; 33,197.6 kilometers.



I am currently headed in a north westerly direction on the C-55. I am located, virtually, at 25290 Clariana de Cardener, Lérida, Spain.


And now comes the “investigative” reporting of the candidates running for President… Mud-slinging and Geppetto.

Hey there, Pinocchio. This is much more of a horse’s arse; only 1 year and 1 day.




Son Shine quilt/wall-hanging update - The sun has been added. The photograph of the son has been transferred to fabric. Next steps: cut out son and fuse and applique. Create sandwich, quilt, binding, and label.



Andy and I are enjoying this journey.

I have decided that I need to spend some time learning Bangladesh cooking and recipes. Hell, just something different. Chittagong Chicken, Chicken Dopiazza, and Beef Kofta Curry.

Haven’t been watching my blood sugar too, too well this past month plus. Even though my PCP did say to me that for all considerations I have defeated the diabetes, I believe I need to just watch my food and snack intake. I’m still not taking any more diabetes medication.



My early morning fasting blood sugar count was 116 and my 90-day calculated A1c registered at 5.21 I can see an upward trend that I have to nip in the butt right now.

This is my 1,053rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 79,358 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment