Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day 75 – (AD 980) – 23.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – My Next Destination and Goal Point On My Schwinn 170 Today

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.8 miles on my Schwinn 170, and it is still holding together. My grand totals are: 20,699.3 miles; 33,312.4 kilometers. Part IV totals: 1,709.8 miles; 2,751.7 kilometers.




And I reached another destination and goal point on my journey – Andorra la Vella, Andorra. This morning I can celebrate 17 goal points along Jim’s Trek Part IV.



Andorra la Vella is the capital of the Principality of Andorra and is located high in the east Pyrenees. It is the highest capital city in Europe at 3,356 feet; 1,023 meters.



I continued on the CG-2 for 11.3 miles after Andorra la Vella. Virtually I am still located in Andorra.



Election 2016: 364 Days Away. And if you do not get out and VOTE, and feel that you have to express your opinions, bloody hell I will find you a cosmetic surgeon/seamstress to sew your mouth shut. Period.




No-Knead Loaf #52, just out of the oven. White and Mulit-Grain - Wheat; Soyabean; Oat; Corn; Ragi; Barley; Jowar; Channa Dal; and Psyllium Husk.



Daughter Light quilt update - All the hearts, cut from treasured clothes kept by her mother, are fused and appliqued. Next steps - the Moon, the Landscape, the photo transfer to fabric. Then the quilt sandwich and the quilting; then the binding.

As Daughter Light and Son Shine are a part of a 3-piece commission Andy and I are also trying to create a personal story with all three quilts. Check Quilts SB FB for previous detail and progress.


I had a thought. Not that it is going to happen too soon, but one never knows, I will be cremated. And I thought that my remaining ashes can be placed in an hourglass. Just think, I can be used after I’ve gone in the kitchen.



Wonder if I am worth a three-minute egg? How about that game of infinite Chess?

This is my 1,056th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 79,518 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment