Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 76 – (AD 981) – 23.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Another Day On My Schwinn 170, Today in Andorra, Spain, and France.

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. I’ve racked up 20,722.7 miles; 33,350.0 kilometers since December 2nd, 2012.



On my virtual trek today I am located at 41 Avenue Docteur François Gomma, 09110 Ax-les-Thermes, France.  Today I traveled from Andorra to Spain to France.  And I just keep going.

Ax-les-Thermes, France - Original by Eugène Trutat (1840 - 1910)

My next destination and goal point is about 80 miles north.

And just about bloody time – A gadget, Cellcontrol, that blocks drivers’ phones, Technology, Stuff.co.nz, Nov. 11, 2015


“Cellcontrol sells a black box that is attached to the inside of a car's windshield. It uses Bluetooth signals to split the car into zones, preventing smartphone usage in the driver's seat while allowing it in the front passenger seat and the back seat.”

This is my 1,057th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 79,570 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment