Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, November 13, 2015

Day 78 – (AD 983) – 23.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 23.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes I am still pedaling, and pedaling, and pedaling… My grand totals are now 20,770.2 miles; 33,426.5 kilometers.

I’m trying to figure out when, after a fixed period of days, I should take a day off. I have now been pedaling for 7 days consecutively. I’ll make a determination tomorrow.



I am headed in a northerly direction and I am located at a point on the road on the D820. All-things-being-equal it is at 09700 Saverdun, France.

I am just about another 45 miles from my next destination and goal point.

Our work on our two new quilt wall-hangings continues. Son Shine and Daughter Light.



We’ve created the quilt sandwich for each. To be done – Lighten the Moon, create the fabric Daughter, attach the Children, design the quilting patterns.

This is my 1,059th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 79,730 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment