Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Day 78 1/2 – (AD 983 1/2) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – My Legs Say Rest…My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is a day to reflect, to deliberate, to wonder. To hold fast to the losses.

To wonder, quietly, and hope the world’s leaders will act in the best interest of humanity.

I do have my own opinion of what I believe should be done and what messages should be sent, but I really think that all our leaders need our support at this time.

Dust to dust, ashes to ashes.

Today I decided that my body and legs need to not pedal my Schwinn 170.

I think I am going to settle on a 7-day pedaling 1-day rest schedule. Hell, I’ve been trying to set on a reasonable rest program. It’s not that I am doing too much cardiovascular training. My 72 minutes a day for a period of 7 days more than likely is enough. I’m not an expert or near-expert in physical and body training; I just know what (sort of a gut feeling) may work best for me.

When I began this crazy journey and Trek just about 3 years ago I weighed in at 178.7 lbs. I am now at 164.0 lbs. My intention was and still is to tone up and to lose inches at my belly. 12-inches gone… this sort of works.

I now need to be aware of the goal of maintenance. I am also older by 3 years. I would like to keep the changes and I would like to keep the benefits from the recorded disappearance of my diagnosed diabetes. I would like to maintain a good working heart. It is working. And yes I may sound crazy and somewhat obsessed, but proof is in the pudding.

This is my 1,060th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 79,781 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Consider the hurt.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment