Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day 81 – (AD 986) – 23.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Castres, France On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 23.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals today are: 20,842.1 miles; 33,542.2 kilometers.



I truly did not feel like pedaling, and once I checked my Physical Biorhythm I think a can appreciate why. I cannot explain way…I just can appreciate it mapping. I am below the axis point in negative territory and have been for about the past 2 weeks.



I am currently on Avenue Albert 1er in Castres, France.

And the little ones said roll over, roll over… Governor Bobby, son of immigrants from India, Piyush Jindal has dropped out of the 2016 Presidential race.



Keep bloody well rolling over.

I’ve changed my mind about getting a Turducken for Thanksgiving. I think I want a Cthurkey. http://www.foodiggity.com/behold-the-cthurkey-an-octupus-stuffed-turkey-with-crab-legs/



Andy and I just received the news. Our 120th quilt and wall hanging, Diamonds has been accepted to be in the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum show "No Girls Allowed!" January 29 - April 26, 2016.



Check out Quilts SB at - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/2014/06/q120-diamonds-quilt-and-wall-hanging.html

This is my 1,064th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 79,980 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment