Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Day 82 – (AD 987) – 23.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – La Raviège, France On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 23.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals to this point – 20,865.7 miles, 33,508.2 kilometers.

All-things-being-equal Google Maps now has me at La Raviège, 81260 Lamontélarié, France.


This definitely looks like a place where I would like to be.  And I now have 77 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

Yes the house is, right now, filled with the aroma of baked bread. Loaf #56, No Knead Bread.



Only 10 more to go and then it is a JKLS habit.

This is my 1,065th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,023 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment