Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Day 84 – (AD 989) – 23.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Trying To Be Peaceful On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled another 23.6 miles on my Schwinn 170.

I can honestly say that pedaling has given me that time of day when I can just do without thinking too, too much. Oh yes, I my viewing companion, sans commercials, is the series Gotham. It is dark. It is violent. But it is my escape…while I cycle.

My totals are now at: 20,912.9 miles; 33,356.1 kilometers.

According to Google Maps I am now located, the virtual part of my journey, on a back road, D124, Route de Valmascle, 34800 Cabrières, France.



I know it’s the media but who is Dr. Ben Carson think he is fooling, (apart from himself), when the byline from the Boston Herald reads “Ben Carson calls for database of all foreigners in US”.

My question -  From what point in time? From yesterday? Starting tomorrow? From 10 years ago? From before the Civil War? With the landing of the Mayflower?

Son Light update - The body of the sun and the background sky have been quilted. All the clothing on the lines has been outlined. Next the landscape and the addition of the Son.



This morning, two neighbors’ large dogs, (new neighbors), attempted to crash through one of the screens of my house and get at our dogs who were inside the house. Case of canine break and entry. And, yes the large dogs look like they have some Pit Bull Terrier in their make. I’m sorry but I had to hit one of the dogs on the head to stop it from jumping through and continuing on through the broken screen.



Yes that’s Max, who’s about 7-times smaller than the size of the interloper dog, checking out the window.

And the neighbor’s additional comment is what caused my blood pressure to increase. “Well, it probably was the one that isn’t my dog.” The stupidity and common-place of some people.

This is my 1,067th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,102 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment