Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, November 23, 2015

Day 86 – (AD 991) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Montpellier, France On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Grand totals tallied – 20,960.2 miles; 33,732.2 kilometers.



I made it to Montpellier. This is the 19th short goal on my list of such destinations and goal points. This is how I make up my virtual journey in my Jim’s Trek Part IV.



I continued on for another 14.4 miles and I am now located. 62 Chemin des Amoureux, 34400 Lunel, France

Just wondering if elections and campaigns could be expected to change to curtail the negative and only allow the positive expectations of the candidates. My suggestion would be that each time a candidate highlights a negative attribute of another participant s/he would move further and further away from being accepted as the ultimate leader and winner of the election.


About time an article about the upcoming and current 2016 Presidential campaigning that makes sense - Thank you Seth Millstein of Bustle... "Now, here’s why this poll means approximately diddly squat."



Quilting update - Both images of children have been transferred to fabric and appliqued to each quilt - Son Shine and Daughter Light



This is my 1,069th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,197 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment