Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Day 87 ½ – (AD 992 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Day of Rest On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On this 8th day I rest. I am not pedaling today on my Schwinn 170. Period.

At this point in time, all I can say about my cycling 992 days is that I am 16.2 miles off of a grand total of 21,000 miles. So do not even think that I will be stopping.

The boardwalk is now pressure-washed and sealed. Some major branches from our oak trees in the front trimmed, and new sod laid. Yes this is still Florida, with the current threat of flurries.

Just got a call from Animal Control. They are today going to be visiting the owners of the dog(s) that attempted to get into my house.

All-things-being equal the owners, whether or not they actually own the dog(s) or not but are in possession of the dog(s)s, could be cited for dog(s) at large "because they were not invited on to my property whether or not on a leash." Definitely something to know.

Animal Control, will also be checking for shots and inoculations. The owners/possessors/sitters of the dogs could be charged a fine and be required to appear in court as may be allowable under the law.

Harvard Business Review had an interesting short article by Thomas Chamorro-Premuzic yesterday – The Dark Side of Creativity.



Few psychological traits are as desirable as creativity — the ability to come up with ideas that are both novel and useful.” And AQ and JG, I have been wondering and wondering. Where the hell is my mirror?

The new owner of our three quilt projects – Mother’s Treasures; Son Shine; and Daughter Light certainly seemed pleased with our work. We’re glad. Makes for a good start of the day. Stay tune for details and images at Quilts SB for our write-up. (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/)

Loaves numbered 57, 58, 59, and 60 all baked. No this house is not; it just smells like a bakery.

#s 57 & 58 - White No-Knead

#s 59 & 60 - White Whole Wheat
Numbers 61 and 62 are prepped for the oven tomorrow; White and White Whole Wheat Raisin.

This is my 1,071st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,311 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment