Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Day 88 - (AD 993) - 24.0 Miles - Jim's Trek Part IV - 21,007.8 Miles On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is Thanksgiving, and I just surpassed 21,000 miles by 7.8 on my Schwinn 170. I have now completed 84.4% of my overall pedaling journey. Happy Thanksgiving.



And I am located in France at D113, 13300 Salon-de-Provence. Today I completed 2,018.3 miles on Part IV of my Trek.




I have now been following my journey, real and virtual, pedaling and fantasy, for 1,089 days; pedaling for 993 days.


All-things-being-equal I have another 120 miles more to go to get to my next destination and goal point.


Yes two more loaves of the No-Knead variety #s 61 and 62 are out of the oven. Four more to go and this becomes my habit.

Today’s fare – White Whole Wheat Raisin and White.



Received a call from 518-320-7747 from Albany, New York…and as I was not expecting any call from that location, the robo-operator started “This is a return call for that back-brace you requested from an ad on TV…

Hell, NO. Period.

This is my 1,072nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,358 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment