Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Day 91 – (AD 996) – 23.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I did not want to get on my Schwinn 170, but I did. This morning I thought of reducing my resistance, but I didn’t. Still 15/25. This morning I contemplated reducing the time I would pedal, but I didn’t. I cycled 72 minutes, and I pedaled the equivalent of 23.9 miles. I did reduce my mileage from yesterday by 0.1 miles. I might have to make that up tomorrow.

My grand totals are now clocked at 21,079.2 miles; 33,923.7 kilometers.



I am sort of traveling in a westerly and sort of southerly direction in France. This morning I am now located at 5 Rue Chemin Saint-Roch, 83340 Flassans-sur-Issole.

Question – Why are some people so open on their sites and in social media to invite others to correspond electronically via email or other means, and then do not take the time to respond and answer back?




Another question – If I do not respond ever, why do I keep receiving email requests to send me a beautiful Russian lady as possible matrimonial prospects?





My after pedaling lunch-snack - home-made Hummus on No-Knead White Bread. I am a convert.



This is my 1,075th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,524 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment