Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, November 30, 2015

Day 92 – (AD 997) – 24.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Another Month On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 24.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 21,103.2 miles; 33,962.4 kilometers. And another month and another hurricane season gone by.



According to Google Maps I am located at D61, 83310 Grimaud, France.

November 30 - Date to remember –


In 1707 the 2nd siege of Pensacola comes to an end with the British failure to capture Pensacola, Florida from the Spanish. Just wondering who was here first, after the original Native Americans, of course.



And notably, Lucille Ball married Desi Arnaz in Greenwich, Connecticut.



Just something to think about…

This is my 1,076th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,563 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment