Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Day 148 – (AD 1,053) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 10.0% Remaining On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



10% Remaining… I have completed 22,405.4 miles in 1,053 days. 90% of my Trek is done.

This morning I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 22,405.4 miles; 36,058.1 kilometers.



I am located at SS115, 92100 Agrigento AG, Italy. I am headed in a south-easterly direction, and I still have 10% more of this journey to complete…pedal.

I am not the only one who uses the Google Maps and the Google Mapping Mobile to live in a virtual world.



Flim-flam and snake-oil salesmen that’s all they are and I am not, necessarily, referring to politicians. They’re just as bad.

Last night a commercial interrupted my train of vision and television film. 2 easy payments of $19.99 plus s&h for “a symbol of the unwavering faith and lasting love of our Lord, Jesus Christ...The Birthplace of Christ, Close to Your Heart. Nativity Stone Cross.

The Nativity Cross. A gold tone or classic stainless steel cross with a stone chip contained in at the center included with a 21” diamond cut rope chain, plus, plus, plus that includes a stone chip form the “only stones ever to be removed from the Manger Room in the Cave of the Nativity, excavated just a feet from the star that marks the birthplace of Jesus Christ.

What a crock? And to top it all there is a 2016 copyrighted Arbitration Agreement linked for the paperwork. Who the bloody hell are the suckers who are buying these special, must have tokens of blessings?

Oh yeah, I can point to a free-market of customers voicing their support for the right extremists in this 2016 presidential campaign…

Last night -



And they are falling (failing) fast...



This is my 1,142nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 85,156 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment