Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 5, 2016

Day 149 – (AD 1,054) – 22.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals at this point in time – 22,428.1 miles; 36,094.6 kilometers.



I am now headed east and I am located at SS115, 92027 Licata AG, Italy.

And yes my 2 of 3 of my biorhythms cycles today are into the doldrums.



The three primary biorhythm cycles are:

Emotional: This cycle tracks the stability and positive energy of your psyche and outlook on life, as well as your capacity to empathize with and build rapport with other people.

Intellectual: This cycle tracks your verbal, mathematical, symbolic, and creative abilities, as well as your capacity to apply reason and analysis to the world around you.

Physical: This cycle tracks your strength, health, and raw physical vitality.

Do I accept these? Not sure if I do…but when I am feeling that sort-of with the blahs I check them, after-the-fact. Then I just take it easy, and try to warm up my feet.

One bottle 12 oz. bottle of Mexican Coca-Cola increases my blood sugar count by 10 mg/dL. But it tastes so, so much better… Mexican Coca-Cola is made using cane sugar while the U.S. version of the drink contains the artificial sweetener high fructose corn syrup. High fructose corn syrup is less expensive than cane sugar.  But it’s so good…and I can taste the difference.

This is my 1,143rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 85,246 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment