Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Day 150 – (AD 1,055) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I begin another 6-day cycle on my Schwinn 170. I pedaled 23.5 miles. My totals to date: 22,451.6 miles; 36,132.4 kilometers.

Today I clocked my 150th day pedaling my Part IV of the crazy Trek that I began on December 2, 2012.



On this cold, windy and blustery day in Tampa, I can virtually transpose myself to the highway SS115 in the area of Gela on the island of Sicily. All-things-being-equal I think I have about 165 more miles to go to get off this island.

The Year of the Fire Monkey begins tomorrow… and expect the year ahead to be marked by creativity and inventiveness, but also high energy and volatility. Monkeys are rambunctious and hardly stay put.

The upcoming campaigns and elections, as well as the forth-coming issues are certainly bringing out the loonies and the “hear-me-I-have-to-count” politicians. They are also highlighting the idiosyncrasies of the electorate and the illogical means and methods of some segments of this American society and melting-pot.


And this one rules me out… The 5 Secrets of People Whose Homes Are Always Clean (Brittany Bergman, Huffpost Home, Feb. 3, 2016.)

1. They know the difference between tidy and clean.
2. They make tidiness a daily habit.
3. They clean as they go.
4. They collect less stuff.
5. They have a junk drawer.

Welcome to our quilting sweat shop… with The Pack.

Thanks Jaime.

This is my 1,145th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 85,381 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment