Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Day 152 – (AD 1,057) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Another Day On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. This Trek has become boring…but yet it is a definite habit.

My totals as of this 1,057th day of pedaling – 22,497.4 miles; 36,206.1 kilometers.



Maintaining a fair account of my virtual journey I am now located at Strada Provinciale 11, 96017 Coda di Lupo SR, Italy. I am headed towards the east.

We’re working on the appliquéing of our new quilt and wall-hanging Elation. This definitely will prove interesting. Parts 1 and 2 before (clear image). Parts 1,2 and 3 (blurred image).

Elation - JS AB - Background - Pts 1 and 2

Elation - JS AB - Blurred (on purpose)
Pts 1,2 and 3

I need to update our progress at Quilts SB.



Question – Is Michael Bloomberg considering?   IS the extra grey hair worth the $1 billion entrance fee? But he does have a point when he is quoted of having said that he’s “critical of the quality of debate in the presidential contest …





Quilt - "Eliot St." I had to. Some shades of The Beatles...methinks.



This is my 1,147th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 85,506 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment