Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Day 153 – (AD 1,058) – 22.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Oh Well, I’m Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Yes I am still going, not necessarily strong, but still going.

I now have 9.6% of my overall goal remaining. My totals at this point in time are 22,520.1 miles; 36,242.7 kilometers.



I am now located, according to Google Maps, at Strada Ognina, 5, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy.

Not even going to go there. All my biorhythms are down in the dumps.

Started watching a new series, Second Chance. To bide my time on the bike, I try to find some series or movie without any commercials.

This new one is okay but it is not something that I would think that I have to keep watching. Some of the critics have written that it is a remake of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein. Is it? Possibly, but that really did not come to me immediately as I was not really looking for any depth in the show.

Top-level premise, two Internet well-to-dos are looking for a just over the line cure for cancer for one of them. Throw in the cops and the FBI, there’s the plot. I’m watching Fox’s Second Chance without commercials on Hulu.

Questions - Do delegates voting pay attention when casting their ballots? How do candidates who have previously dropped out still realize a possible percentage of votes? The New Hampshire primary breakdowns preliminarily as I have indicated in the chart. The final final counts are still rolling in.



Question – Why is it that when a somewhat legitimate spammer, (I’m having a hard time wrapping my brain around that one), sends you an email and then when you, I, want to unsubscribe and they offer you, me, the option to unsubscribe they bloody well don’t follow through?

This is my 1,148th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 85,575 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment