Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Day 155 ½ – (AD 1,060 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – No Schwinn 170 Today

Good Day,


Today is my day of no Schwinn 170.

Trying a new experiment for supper tonight, Mississippi Roast. A slow-cooker recipe with chuck roast; a packet of dry ranch seasoning mix; a packet of dry French onion soup; butter, water, and pepperoncini. Should be interesting.  And dessert – Monkey Bread with Pillsbury Grands and Trailmix.

House is filled with the draughts of cooking.

This is my 1,151st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 85,784 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment