Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 12, 2016

Day 155 – (AD 1,060) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled another 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. (If for anything I am consistent.) My totals are 22,566.6 miles; 36,317.5 kilometers.

Google Maps has me located, going north, at SS114, 87, 95021 Aci Castello CT, Italy. I reach another destination and went right by it this morning. It was the city of Catania on the east coast of Sicily, population about 292,000.



According to my calculations I now have 9.4% of my overall distance remaining. This has been one long Trek.

Just errands today.  Brain and mind not in a creative mode...also.  (What was I writing about.)

We've fixed on our quilting for our new Elation.

This is my 1,150th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 85,716 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment