Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Day 221 – (AD 1,126) – 24.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This is my 1,126th day of pedaling on a Schwinn Fitness cycle. Jim’s Trek began on December 2, 2012.

Schwinn 150
Schwinn 170


This morning I pedaled 24.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 24,088.4 miles; 38,766.6 kilometers. Based on my calculations I will reach my complete goal in about 41 more pedaling days. Also if my intentions are spot-on I should be crossing the finish line on Sunday, June 19th, Fathers’ Day.



On the virtual part of my journey, Google Maps has me located at 6, Ercsi, 2451 Hungary. I will reach my next goal and destination point in about 16.9 miles, which should be tomorrow. After heading north for some time at that juncture I will be changing the direction of my Trek and then head just about due west.

Soapbox -


When you go to the polls to vote for our next American Administration this November just remember and think of the richness that each one of us and/or our families and ancestors brought to create this country.

And yes I am proud to be an immigrant



Check out the amazing images on Epoch Times “Century Old Photos of Ellis Island Immigrants Show What They Left Behind”, Ingrid Longauerová, April 22, 2016

Wings update – Panel 3 being prepped as a quilt sandwich; next Panels 1 and 2. Then our quilting design.



Check out Quilts SB for our latest updates on Andy's and my work and designs. (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/)

Just out of the oven, 2 loaves of No-Knead, actual minimal, Bread - White and Raisin White Wheat; (#s 123 & 124).



This is my 1,225th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 92,297 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment