Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Day 223 ½ – (AD 1,128 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Washed Out On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Too many appointments and errands to run this morning, and to top it all Bright House cut the lines to my house while installing down the street. Two trucks out, service up as soon as they arrived. Bloody hell. I am going to move to somewhere where logic thought is a credible attribute.

Cardiologist very happy with my recent results and immediate normal EKG readings.



Next appointment extended out for 12 months. My diet and exercise must be doing something right. Credit to my Schwinn 170.

Soapbox –


Halleluiah! The burdensome “somewhat” warped right-extremist candidate has suspended his campaign. Has his affront to reality finally sunk in?

But what does “suspend campaign” truly mean? Is it a wimpy Schwarzenegor Terminator-ism? Will he be back?



And the other one, what’s his name? Oh yeah, Kasich, the one candidate who has been running in the fumes of the event is supposed to announce something “important” later this afternoon. Are there any odds? Charles Dickens could be running in his grave.

This is my 1,228th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 92,533 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment