Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Day 223 – (AD 1,128) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled another 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 24,133.5 miles; 38,839.2 kilometers.



From where I started this morning in Budapest my next destination and goal point is 150 miles away. I am headed west, I think. I am now located, virtually at Rózsa utca 4, Bicske, 2060 Hungary.

Images can trigger thoughts...

I now have only 3.1% of my total goal remaining. To tell you a secret, I sort-of can’t wait for this bloody crazy Trek to finish.

Wings Update - The quilt sandwiches have been made. Andy and I have decided on our quilting design.

Wings - JS AB - Progress - 3 Quilt Sandwiches
Make sure you check out our work and progress at our Quilts SB FB page -https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/

This is my 1,228th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 92,475 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment