Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Day 224 – (AD 1,129) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled another 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 24,157.0 miles; 38,877.0 kilometers.

Google Maps has me located at 1, Szomód, 2896 Hungary and I couldn’t be heading more in a northern direction if I tried.



I only have 3.0% left. That’s 3.0% on top of the 24,157.0 miles that I have already cycled.

The advertisements on TV typically are in favor of the drugs and medicine therapy. Of course the corporate drug pushers are only concerned with their bottom line. And a quick blurt out or the fine, fine print always includes the tandem necessity of diet and exercise. The somewhat “lethargic” human would sooner pop a “quick-fix” pill to secure the best numbers. But hell I know when I have caused my early morning blood sugar counts to move upward or downward.

When I am lazy, they go up. Up is not the positive direction. Yesterday I did not exercise. I did not cook the fish fillets that I had planned. I decided that I wanted BBQ Wings and Baked Cheese and Bacon French Fries. Smith, suffer the consequences. A greater number is not the positive direction. Period. Complacency and laziness is not a healthy excuse. Oh yeah my early morning blood sugar rose to 120 mg/dL this morning.

Soapbox –

Could this be a Liza election?


BBC News - US election 2016: Six reasons it will make history-

1) Twilight years
2) New York, New York
3) Money, money, money
4) Experience
5) A woman in office?
6) Democrat relay?


This is my 1,230th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 92,640 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment