Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, May 6, 2016

Day 225 – (AD 1,130) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV –Now Slovakia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals – 24,179.5 miles; 38,913.2 kilometers.



This morning I crossed the Danube from Hungary into Slovakia. I then continued on to my present location at 63, Okoličná na Ostrove, Slovakia.



It does look like the proverbial “fork in the road”. I know that I am going to be continuing on in a northwesterly direction. My next destination and goal point is about 87.3 miles away. And the remaining total number of miles has now dropped to 2.9% of my overall goal.

Today is a quiet day.


Oh yeah, my early morning blood sugar count dropped 11 points to 109 mg/dL.

This is my 1,230th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 92,803 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment