Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Day 226 – (AD 1,131) – 23.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Wondering On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals have now reached 24,202.9 miles; 38,950.9 kilometers.



I think I’m headed in a northwest direction. According to Google Maps I am now located at 572, Vydrany, Slovakia.

In plain English, this is a mathematical equation


For the lady passenger on the American Airlines flight who may have had an adverse reaction to numbers and symbols, I am a quilter. The following image is fabric. It is a computer image. It is bounded by two intelligent rulers. I need scissors and pins. I design quilts. I would like to offer to make you a quilt so that you may hide yourself under the covers...

BuzzFeed News – A Guy Says He Was Questioned On A Plane For Doing Math During A Flight – article by David Mack, May 7, 2016.

Soapbox –

And this election campaign is becoming more and more ridiculous, that is, if it hasn’t done so already and I may have missed the reality of it all. Ms. former ½ Governor or Alaska, you know the one with such tremendous political insight, credibility, and savoir fair, "Sarah Palin Says She’ll Work to Defeat House Speaker Paul Ryan.” (Fortune, May 8, 2016) Whoop-ta-ding, and a Happy Mothers’ Day to you to.



Does she, Ms. former ½ Governor and losing VP candidate, Sarah Palin, have some crystal ball and or is she now smoking the fumes of North Korea from her back porch?

Our 140th quilt Parity has just gone home to its new home in Tampa Bay.

Parity  - JS AB - April 2016


This is my 1,231st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 92,998 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment