Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Day 228 – (AD 1,133) – 23.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Now Into Austria On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 23.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 24,249.1 miles; 39,025.2 kilometers.



Virtually I crossed from Slovakia to Austria.  Red arrow points to me.  The countdown is at 2.6% remaining.



I am now located in Austria at Donau Straße, 2304. This is the satellite image from 50 feet up. Guess what? The Google Maps little man appears not to have Street View access in Austria.

Just got a call from what appeared the United Kingdom - "44 207 946 1691".

"This is Jason I am calling you about providing you home security services..."  

Why in hell is someone in the United Kingdom concerned about my home security system?

I then discovered that someone else also received a very similar call from the almost identical number "207-946-1691".  This is the message that was provided in response to the bogus call "Yet another telemarketer that spoofs the number and adds 144 as the prefix.  They will do ANYTHING possible to get through."

Oh yeah, the area code 207 is from Portland, Maine.



Don't you wish you call call an end to the campaigning?

This is my 1,233rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 93,111 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment