Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Day 230 – (AD 1,135) – 23.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled another 23.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. (Yes, this is a recorded message.) My totals – 24,295.4 miles; 39,099.7 kilometers.

From what I can gather this morning I am now located at Hauptstraße 5-49, 3061, Austria.



Would you believe I only have 30 more days left to complete the journey I began on December 2, 2012?  I have  30 days left to pedal the remaining 2.4% of my complete goal.


What the hell am I going to do next to bore you?

Of course I could bore you silly with images of the No-Knead Turbo loaves that I have baked.  Here are #127 and #128 - White Sourdough and White Whole Wheat Raisin Sourdough, respectively.




My current pedaling companion is The Last Ship.  It is sort of like watching a earth-, well I mean a water-bound version of Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica.  There's the issue that it is a post-apocalyptic drama and a race for time to create a vaccine against a virus that has wiped out the majority of the human race.  But it is a good companion for pedaling and keeps my mind not looking at my odometer and clock when I cycle.

This is my 1,235th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 93,418 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment