Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Day 232 – (AD 1,137) – 23.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 28 More Days On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Habaneros are beginning to ripen. This one goes into tonight’s supper of Spicy Shrimp and Bok Choy.

Today I pedaled 23.8 miles on my Schwinn 170 and this morning is the beginning of my 6-day set. Totals – 23,342.1 miles; 39,174.9 kilometers.

I am now located at Wiener Straße 7, 3304, Austria. My direction is toward the south west and I have about 106 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.



Current Event Clock clip art

Countdown – 28 more pedaling days.


Early morning blood sugar is on its way down. Today it recorded at 90 mg/dL.


Soapbox –

CNN Politics – “Top allies downplay Trump’s personal life, relationship to women”, Eric Bradner, May 15, 2016
 "Look, I mean, these are things that he is going to have to answer for," Priebus said. "But I also think there are things from many years ago and I think that, you know, as Christians, judging each other I think is -- is problematic. I think it's when people live in glass houses and throw stones is when people get in trouble."

Questions –

Are the Donald Trump campaign devices and get-him-voted-lackeys trying to create a short-term and immediate changeover?

How does one, apart from a chameleon, change its stripes into spots overnight, or vice-versa?

This is my 1,237th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 93,665 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment