Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, May 16, 2016

Day 233 – (AD 1,138) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Counting Down On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And I have 27 pedaling days remaining.



This morning I cycled 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170.

Today Google Maps – the Austrian version – has me located at Steinbach 13, 4441 Badhof, Austria.



My totals are now at 24,365.1 miles; 39,211.9 kilometers. And I have 2.2% of my total set mileage goal remaining on this 1,138th day of pedaling.

What’s next?

Soapbox –

What happens when one cannot choose for any of the candidates vying for the Office of the President of the United States? It is impossible to believe either the candidates themselves are the media which is spinning and spinning and spinning.



The 2016 June/July issue of Quilters Newsletter has hit the stores. To see Lori Baker’s complete Meetin’ Place article "Quilts SB – a Fine-Tuned Partnership" about Andy and me follow this link to Quilts SB - http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/.

This is my 1,238th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 93,732 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment