Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day 236 – (AD 1,141) – 23.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 24,434.0 miles; 39,322.8 kilometers. 1.9% of my overall goal miles remaining.

Today I am located at on top of the Westautobahn, 5310, Austria.



Countdown – 23 pedaling days remaining.

I love books. Yesterday morning, while cycling, I was thinking “What the hell should I do with all the books and magazines I have in my house?” And then synchronicity abounds. At about 4:00 pm a friend posted the following article -  “On the Heartbreaking Difficulty of Getting Rid of Books.


Received a number of inquiries as to information regarding our quilts that are currently featured in the June/July issue of Quilters Newsletter.  Check out my recent posting at Quilts SB.  (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/). I have included links to each of the related postings.

Quilts SB - JS AB

This is my 1,241st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 94,024 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment