Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Day 237 – (AD 1,142) – 23.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – And Now Germany On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 24,457.8 miles; 39,361.1 kilometers.



I reached another goal point and destination today at Salzburg, Austria. I continued on and then crossed the border into Germany. I am now located at Wasserbach, Germany.

Based on my calculations I have only 22 pedaling days remaining in the overall scheme of my Trek and journey. I am still controlling my diabetes without the use of any medications, which of course does mean that I will have to come up with a new scheme and exercise program after about June 17th.

Countdown -



I did not cycle these past couple of days as there was a passing in the family.

“A stagecoach passed by on the road and went on;
And the road didn’t become more beautiful or even more ugly.
That’s human action on the outside world.
We take nothing away and we put nothing back, we pass by and we forget;
And the sun is always punctual every day.”

Alberto Caeiro, The Keeper of Sheep

This is my 1,242nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 94,402 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment