Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Day 241 – (AD 1,146) – 23.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Seriously On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Another orchid is blooming…



This morning I cycled 23.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals now stand at: 24,551.1 miles; 39,511.2 kilometers.

I reached another one of my destinations and goal – Munich, Germany. It was 12 miles north of where I started from today. I paused at Ludwigsbrücke, 80538 München, Germany.



And of course I now change directions and am headed in a westerly direction, sort of. I am now located at A96, 82110 Germering, Germany.



Google Maps Germany has taken over. Now my vantage point is only satellite images from 10 feet up, according to Google.

Countdown – 18 pedaling days to go.

Next couple of days I will be serious about my food. I’ve got to slow down the steady increase of my early morning blood sugar counts. Check Jim’s Gotta Eat for yesterday’s and last night’s Supper Showdown.

This afternoon I have been trying the new Amazon Alexa for desktop.

Two new quilts are on the boards. A new design has finally been agreed upon – WB’s Own and We’re Sailing.



Follow our work at Quilts SB and Quilts SB Facebook.

This is my 1,246th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 94,766 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment