Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Day 246 – (AD 1,151) – 24.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 24.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 24,665.0 miles; 39,694.5 kilometers.



I am located at a point on Stettener Street, B33, 88709 Meersburg, Germany. Only 5.9 miles to my next destination and goal point and then another 1.6 miles to the next one after that.

I’ve not got much to write about today as I know that I still have just about 1.0% of my overall total remaining. I’m thinking “what do I do next?” Any suggestions?

Soapbox –

First there was Judge Judy. Okay.

Then there was Honey Boo-Boo. Not okay.

And now TMZ is considering “Palin Rules”.

MSNBC, May 31, 2016 – “Will Sarah Palin have the last laugh? New show could earn millions.


"According to TMZ, producers for a long-rumored new reality court show have lobbied to trademark “Palin Rules” as its title. The program, which will be in the same mold as “Judge Judy,” “People’s Court” and “Judge Joe Brown,” was first reported on back in March, with the show’s producer Larry Lyttle pledging that the former 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee will preside over “the courtroom of common sense.”

And where in the hell did Sarah Palin gain and retain any type of common sense?

But what is more scary than that, is where will the proposed viewers illicit any type of common sense?

This is my 1,251st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 95,112 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment