Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Day 247 – (AD 1,152) – 23.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Two Goals On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I struggled but I did pedal another 23.8 miles on my Schwinn 170.

The end is too, too close in sight. My totals today 24,688.8 miles; 39,732.8 kilometers

Today I crossed from Meersburg to Konstanz. And I completed 2 of my goals and destination points. I reached Konstanz and I crossed the German Swiss border.



Konstanz is where Andy’s 6-times Great-Grandparents Joannes Conradus and Elizabetha Losserin Bruhammer were married.

And the Google Maps close up is back on.



I am now located at Zürcherstrasse 5, 8500 Frauenfeld, Switzerland.

Countdown - 11 days remaining.

I have a question, I think.

My viewing companion while on my cycle, currently is the mini-series The White Queen.

At one scene there are at least 4 powerful women whose husbands and male members of the families have gone to war. The dramatic scene is that each one of the set of women/woman are each at some church at an alter praying for the success of their mate and/or kin as well as the quick and just death of the enemy they believe to be their opponent and/or oppressor.

Each woman, each group of women are involved in the Roman Catholic Church, and so the expectancy is that they are all praying and entreating of the same God. It is the same GOD that each is expecting a successful answer to her own prayer and appeal. And they all sit at their designated pews in the same church, and supposedly revere the same god.

My question –

Is this, and yes I know there is some dramatic license, true to the aberration and expectancy of some uniform deity?



This is my 1,253rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 95,365 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment