Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Day 248 – (AD 1,153) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Zürich On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



This morning I pedaled another 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. I passed the 24,700-mile mark. Totals – 24,711.8 miles; 39,769.9 kilometers.




And while I pedal, Tinker believes that she's get her exercise while she stands still and avoids being clobbered by my spinning pedal.




According to my calculations I have only 9 more pedaling days remaining. There is also 0.8% of my goal mileage left.



I have reached another goal and destination point on this crazy Trek and journey, Zürich, Switzerland. I am located at Kasernenstrasse 77A, 8004 Zürich, Switzerland.

And for light reading – CableTV.com’s Kaz Weida has put together, May 31, 2016 - “Your State’s Favorite Reality TV Show



And maybe I live in the wrong state.

But what happens and where should one live that truly is not into Reality Shows?

This is my 1,255th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 95,426 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment