Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Day 252 ½ – (AD 1,157 ½ ) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Not On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Guess what? Are sinus infections contagious? Bloody hell they are. I’m the current living proof.

Today there will be no pedaling on my Schwinn 170. And the Doctor told me to just take it easy…even though I only have 5 pedaling days remaining.

Question –

Why?

Why Did NASA Issue a $1.1 Million Grant to Study How Alien Life Could Impact Christianity?” – Patheos, Hemrant Mehta, June 10, 2016.

If extraterrestrial life has not been confirmed and faith is based on scripted religion why in the world, or outer world, is money being spent to study something that has not been proven?



This is my 1,259th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 95,910 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day, (cause I'm trying).

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment