Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 17, 2016

Day 255 – (AD 1,160) – 22.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Geneva, Switzerland On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



When is 1 day remaining not equal to 1 day remaining?

Today. I have now completed cycling 99.9% of my fixed goal. And even though my calculations say that I have 1 day left, I know that I can see that I will need 2 more pedaling days to cross the line.

This morning I pedaled another 22.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals to date – 24,874.3 miles; 40,031.4 kilometers.

On the positive note I will be going for the next mile mark. And that will take me one more week. If you think that I will not try for the 25,000 mile you must be crazy.



Today I made it to another goal and destination point, Geneva, Switzerland. I am located at Rue de Lausanne 67B, 1202 Genève, Switzerland.

I made my 137th loaf of No-Knead Bread this morning. It looks great. And fresh out of the oven it’s still crackling.



Only one thing about this damn sinus infection, I can’t smell a damn thing. I cannot take in the amazing odor of fresh baked bread wafting through the house.

This is my 1,262nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 96,260 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment