Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, June 20, 2016

Day ¼ – (AD 1,162 ¼) – TBD Miles – Jim's Trek Part V – I know that RH will be pleased with me, on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday after 1,162 days of pedaling my Schwinn Fitness cycles I am now in a period of denouement. And yes for those etymologists denouement may not be the exact word the I should be using…but where else can I use my 25₵ words.


Yesterday I completed, after 1,162 days, my goal of pedaling the equivalent number of miles that are considered the same distance as the circumference around the equator.

Here are my recorded stats as of my 1,162nd day of pedaling on my Schwinn Fitness cycles.

Location – Home, Tampa, Florida
Start Date – 2 December 2012
End Date – 19 Jun 2016
No. of Days Pedaling – 1,162
No. of Days Not Pedaling – 134
Trek Distance Part I – 4,257.1 miles
Trek Distance Part II – 4,360.0 miles
Trek Distance Part III – 10,362.4 miles
Trek Distance Part IV – 5,912.1 miles
Trek Distance Part V – TBD miles
Grand Total Miles – 24,901.6

Did you notice that Jim’s Trek V does do not record or have any mileage?

This morning that new goal just came to me. Of course I do have to reach the 25,000-mark. (Of course, JK and BB.)

Assuming that I do not want to go back on any diabetic medication, (I’ll never say die), and I need to keep my heart and cholesterol levels at reasonable numbers, (for someone of my young age), and I need a good sleep at nights, and I do not want to become weight bound, and as I am a wee bit beyond the age requirements to make a long, long, long, long journey, I think I have settled on the target number of miles I need to complete.

I’ve got it.

I will be taking at least this week off. And then I will begin Jim’s Trek V. I figure my new targeted goal will take about 737 pedaling days. I wonder if my Schwinn 170 will continue on?

Here’s the clue – I can use my first degree. (I know that RH will be pleased with me.) Why the hell not?



This is my 1,265th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 96,442 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment