Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Day 2 – (AD 1,164) – 19.9 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – I Think I’ve Got It.

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 19.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 24,941.0 miles; 40,138.7 kilometers.

And on Day 2 my virtual journey continues. According to WolframAlpha the distance, on Mars, between Chryse Planitia, the approximate location where Viking 1 Lander put down, to the Charleston crater is about 300 miles.



Using that information I have figured out the vicinity where I am now located. I am headed, I think, in a northeast direction.



Also I am now 59 miles shy of my 25,000 mile mark.

Tomorrow is a new addition to my exercise/cardio routine. I am adding a day just for sit-ups. I definitely want to tighten up the "dreaded old-man's paunch".



This is my 1,267th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 97,041 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment